viernes, 21 de enero de 2011

Interview with Rafa Nadal.
Interviewer: Hello, Rafa can I do an interview to you?
Rafa: Of course!
Interviewer: Ok, let’s start. What match are you playing now?
Rafa: I’m playing a match with Federer.
Interviewer: But Federer was your rival, wan't he?
Rafa: Yes, but now we are friends, and we play a lot of matches together.
Interviewer: Oh very nice!!! How many championships have you won in your life?
Rafa: I won.. mmm.. it’s impossible to count… but I think I won 6 or 7.
Interviewer: Oh OK, it’s fantastic!!! Are you happy with you?
Rafa: Yes, I’m very happy with my fans, my prizes and all.
Interviewer: What are you going to do tomorrow?
Rafa: Tomorrow I’m going to Paris to play the Rolland Garros.
Interviewer: Rafa, thanks you for the attention and good luck!!!
Rafa: It was a pleasure, see you!!!
Inés Solans & Alejandro Mañes.

1 comentario:

  1. Well done! Excellent interview!

    MISTAKES

    1)"Oh but Federer was not your rival?"-- Wrong word order: "But WASN'T Federer your rival?" Another(better)possibility is: "But Federer was your rival, wan't he?"

    2)"How many championship you won in your life?": Grammar mistake-- "How many championships HAVE YOU WON in your life?

    3)"my prices": Spelling mistake-- "PRIZES"

    4)"I’m going to the Paris for playing": Grammar mistake: "I'm going to Paris TO PLAY..."

    ResponderEliminar